 Local / Australia / 3133
Re: LegOz 2000.7
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, lugnet.general, lugnet.events
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 09:52:33 GMT

Well, looking at the forecast, I don't think the weather will be good for the
BBQ idea :( [though if it improves, I'll make an announcement, probably Sat
morning-ish]

However, if you want, feel free to roll up early with lunch [There's drinks
here, so you don't need to worry about that...unles you'd prefer Coke to Pepsi
Max.] instead of eating on the way here....Actually, feel free to arrive any
time from 12, instead of 1.

ALSO: I believe that there will be roadworks underway between the ring road
and Barry's road on the Hume on Sunday. If you're coming along that way, there
could be some delays.

Benjamin Whytcross

bwhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au

In lugnet.loc.au, Sue Ann Barber writes:
Ok, if we have a BBQ - do you want us to bring anything?

cheers

sue ann