 Local / Australia / 3134
Re: Studfest 2000: Part the fifth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 11:32:57 GMT

Anytime before December the 7th is bad for me :(
Final session of university is being an absolute killer on me.

But As I have said, I'll still try to find somewhere, and I'll make an
appearence albeit a brief one when the meet goes ahead.
So I'll try for Oct 22nd and a venue. Possibly a school or a community hall,
though i think that schools are by far cheaper.

Cheers
Santosh

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, David Low writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
I would vote for Sunday the 22nd October.

Me too -- I could probably use the extra week of building time! Any ideas for
a location?

With David Drew making three happy with Sunday the 22nd of October,
let's aim for this.
Richard will hopefully reply today if that date is a help and check with Eli.
Kev's still in the land of the maple leaf, but an extra week will help with
his preparation.
Santosh (still recovering?) was checking for somewhere Parramatta way.
The 22nd will put us in the Paralympic Games period.
Gosford would still be available as fallback.

Is James.H allowed back in his room yet ?

Can everyone let me know what they are building for the BrikWars town.
I will then try to fill in the gaps in the town layout.
If people can fill out their 32 x 32 baseplates with whatever they want,
we can then organise the baseplate layout.
Do we want a creek/river running through/past the town or a bay or both ?
Richard was talking about a structure surrounded by water.

-pw <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>