 Local / Australia / 3114
Re: Studfest 2000: Part the fifth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 03:32:48 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richard Parsons writes:
Afternoon guys and gals,

I am undone.

Keen as I am to be there Sunday week, steeped in wholesale carnage, it is
going to be my god-daughter's birthday party that day.

My offer of the barracks and chapel stands - I'll get them to Eli to bring
along (or something).  I'll also send along a 300 CP army or two for others to
use.  Maybe the MF too - don't quite know about that, I'm not sure I am
finished refitting it yet :-)

Richard,
We changed the date for Kev, so why not for you.
We could go back a day to Saturday 14th October, but this could put people
out.
Alternatively, we could go forward six days or seven days to the 21st or 22nd
of October.
I would vote for Sunday the 22nd October.
Any other opinions from attendees ?

-pw <aquanaut@optusnet.com.au>