 Duplo / 674 (-20)
  New Duplo© Sets

When I was in Europe lately I had a chance to look at the new Duplo© sets. They are nice sets for town, farm and train. Since my baggage capacity was limited I did not buy any. I wanted to buy them being back in the states. In the local TrU no luck (...) (20 years ago, 20-Mar-05, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general) !

  Article about Quatro, Duplo and System bricks compatibility

Hi, Thanks to khan and rob for the translation into English of my article on FreeLUG website : (URL) (20 years ago, 13-Mar-05, to lugnet.quatro, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.people.parents)

  Re: little forest friends, names ?

(...) I have a book that come with one of the sets which list all the names. They are in four families: bluebells, strawberries, toadstools and Meadowsweets. The ones you mentioned above are from bluebells family. Here is the list: Bluebells: (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jan-05, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: little forest friends, names ?

(...) Ray, It looks like brickset.com has some names in there (not sure if they are accurate or not). 2828 - Trouble Toadstool & Jangle Bluebell 2829 - Melba Strawberry & Dozey Meadowsweet 2830 - Snuffle Snail with Lolly and Baby Jelly Strawberry (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jan-05, to lugnet.duplo)

  little forest friends, names ?

I'm trying to determine the names of the various figs in the Little Forest Friends Duplo sub-theme... The only two that I have identified so far are Boomer and Jingle from 2833. Does anyone have a proper list of the names ? thx, Ray (20 years ago, 10-Jan-05, to lugnet.duplo)

  DUPLO Yoda

My students recently finished a Yoda made of Duplo bricks (I supervised). Is this the second largest LEGO Yoda ever?! :) (URL) More pics: (URL) Corey (20 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: Problem Accessing duplonuggets.com

(...) Okay, duplonuggets.com works now. Surely I wasn't repeatedly mistyping it? Especially since the link in the lugnet.duplo sidebar was also not working? (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Problem Accessing duplonuggets.com

(...) dulponuggets.com? Or DUPLONUGGETS.COM? That one works for me. Mark (20 years ago, 13-Dec-04, to lugnet.duplo)

  Problem Accessing duplonuggets.com

For the past few days, I've been unable to access dulponuggets.com. Firefox gives me a "Address Not Found Error". Can anyone else get through? TWS Garrison (20 years ago, 12-Dec-04, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Duplo Castle set 4776 - and a problem

(...) I brought that set at legoland Windsor and mine had plain black shields too. What a series tho. The castle is fantastic. If only the new minifig scale one was 1/2 as cool. Lego should place the Duplo Castle set designers on work for KK3 (if (...) (20 years ago, 5-Dec-04, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego)

  Re: Duplo Castle set 4776 - and a problem

(...) I bought set 4776 earlier this week at TRU also. Both of the shields in my set were properly printed. Ken (...) (20 years ago, 4-Dec-04, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Duplo Castle set 4776 - and a problem

I just purchased 4776 from Toys R Us, and it has the same problem - the shields are simply black rather then printed like it shows on the box. I did buy the smaller Knight and Squire set at the same time. The shield in that set is printed. Thus, I'd (...) (20 years ago, 4-Dec-04, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Duplo Castle set 4776 - and a problem

I picked up the 'Dragon Tower' Duplo Castle set (4776) today at LLCA and it is a very nice set. I was worried that I would not like them, that they would be "to MBish". While they do have a hint of "MBish" to it - it is still a very cool set and the (...) (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Duplo Clothing

I am seeking help in finding some Duplo overalls for my little girl. She is only one and would not fit into the items they have available at Shop-at-Home. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I have tried the outlet in Virginia and LIC in (...) (20 years ago, 13-Sep-04, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general)

  Re: Announcing the opening of PromoBricks.com

(...) Hey Mark. The new website looks great! You have single-handedly created a buy/sell/trade market for promo bricks. I had wondered why the LoB promo brick section wasn't being updated as regularly. I'll look forward to updates on (...) (20 years ago, 11-Sep-04, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, FTX)

  Announcing the opening of PromoBricks.com

I am pleased to announce the opening of my new website (URL) PromoBricks.com>! As many of you know, I have had a list of my collection of the bricks up on (URL) Land Of Bricks> - but with the re-design and re-focusing of LoB (more on this later) and (...) (20 years ago, 10-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.promo, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Duplo intelliTrain sets on sale at KB

Duplo/Explore intelliTrain sets on sale at KBtoys.com Explore Logic: Intelli-Train Deluxe Set $50 (URL) Explore Logic: Intelli-Train Station $15 (URL) Mat Clayson (20 years ago, 29-Jul-04, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.trains)

  Where has all the Duplo gone?

As a big AFOL and also a parent, I always make a point to scope out the Duplo section when shopping. But what I have noticed is that (at least in Singapore), the amount of shelf space allocated to Duplo is now miniscule. Just one tub and train set (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Google servers

(...) Interesting.... On the placard next to the cabinet in the first picture it says "10 of these drives were assembled and placed in a low cost cabinet" (or something to that effect) Well if it was low cost, that must mean it was definitely Mega (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Google servers

Dunno if its been posted here before, but I got sent this link to the original Google storage (URL) of it are definitely Duplo but by the look of it the bricks on top are MB from humble beginnings (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact