 Duplo / 671
Re: little forest friends, names ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 22:44:53 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Ray Sanders wrote:
I'm trying to determine the names of the various figs in the Little Forest
Friends Duplo sub-theme...

The only two that I have identified so far are Boomer and Jingle from 2833. Does
anyone have a proper list of the names ?

thx, Ray

Ray,
It looks like brickset.com has some names in there (not sure if they are
accurate or not).
2828 - Trouble Toadstool & Jangle Bluebell
2829 - Melba Strawberry & Dozey Meadowsweet
2830 - Snuffle Snail with Lolly and Baby Jelly Strawberry
2831 - Dot the Ladybird, Grumpy and Trixie Toadstool
2832 - Jingle and Toot Bluebell with Buzzy Bee
2833 - Lila, the Big Bluebell  UK Name: Bluebell Girl and Friends

I have the dacta set 9129 but I don't think it had any names inside...
Eric