 Duplo / 672
Re: little forest friends, names ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 22:55:03 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Ray Sanders wrote:
I'm trying to determine the names of the various figs in the Little Forest
Friends Duplo sub-theme...

The only two that I have identified so far are Boomer and Jingle from 2833. Does
anyone have a proper list of the names ?

thx, Ray

I have a book that come with one of the sets which list all the names.  They are
in four families: bluebells, strawberries, toadstools and Meadowsweets.  The
ones you mentioned above are from bluebells family.  Here is the list:

Bluebells:
Boomer, Toot, Jingle, Jangle

Strawberries:
Melba, Jolly, Lolly, Sugar and Baby Jelly

Toadstools:
Grumpy, Grizzly, Trixie and Trouble

Meadowsweets:
Sleepyhead, Dreamer, Dozey and Snoozy