 Duplo / 644
    Re: From the mouth of babes and just what is going on!? —Eric Sophie
   (...) dude, your so banished to (URL) .duplo> for saying that. Try to be a little more friendly around here. (URL) e (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.duplo, FTX)

        Re: From the mouth of babes and just what is going on!? —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   Please don't redirect irrelevant threads to .duplo. I don't think this is an appropriate way to handle behaviour that you presumably consider childish. I've cross-posted this to admin.general as this has happened before eg (URL) Would you please (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

        Re: From the mouth of babes and just what is going on!? —Tim Courtney
     (...) I agree with Diedre here. Eric - while the duplo joke is funny to you and your friends, and while it can be used as a cute joke once in a while among the same, please reconsider FUT'ing Duplo and using this joke when expressing sincere (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

         Re: what is going on!? —Eric Sophie
     In lugnet.duplo, Tim Courtney wrote: Hey Tim, what did you think of my last Mecha? e (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.general)

         Re: what is going on!? —Tim Courtney
     (...) Feel free to email me with links to pictures, and I'll let you know what I think. I'm kicking this post back to admin.general, and I'd like to address posting etiquette. I can't be certain, but from reading your two recent replies in this (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: From the mouth of babes and just what is going on!? —Eric Sophie
   Its an old Lugnet joke. e (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: From the mouth of babes and just what is going on!? —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   (...) Eric, I do realise that this is a "joke" but I would disagree with your assessment that it's an "old lugnet joke". I've been on lugnet for years and as far as I can see this redirection has been instigated only by you (although there have been (...) (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.admin.general) !