 Duplo / 534
  Re: 4085 Bucket (Explore)

(...) The plate has four studs on top, just like the regular bricks...-Harvey (22 years ago, 5-Jun-02, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: 4085 Bucket (Explore)

In lugnet.duplo, Harvey Henkelman writes: never saw in regular DUPLO®, such as... (...) Ah, my mistake, I was taking a "standard brick" to be a 4*2 brick rather than a 2*2 brick. There have been 4*2 plates with only 4 studs instead of 8 around for a (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: 4085 Bucket (Explore)

(...) Sorry about that Deidre, but it is a 2×4 plate and there are two per bucket in red. My mistake (and correction)-Harvey (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: 4085 Bucket (Explore)

(...) Actually this makes more sense because it seems a 2 x 2 Duplo plate would border on being a choking hazard for small children. Maggie C. (22 years ago, 8-Jun-02, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: 4085 Bucket (Explore)

(...) I had wondered about that too. I do think that some of the existing Duplo pieces are bordering on choking hazards anyway, things like the saucepan. I gather that technically they pass the relevant standards as safe otherwise they wouldn't be (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: 4085 Bucket (Explore)

(...) How do they test it? I'd hate to be one of the babies in their panel of experts... Chris (22 years ago, 28-Jul-02, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: 4085 Bucket (Explore)

(...) They have to not be able to fit down a tube of a certain diameter, which I gather is slightly larger than the size of a baby's windpipe or esophagus. Adrian (22 years ago, 28-Jul-02, to lugnet.duplo)