 Duplo / 466
    Updated Gallery of DUPLO Printed Bricks —Greg Perry
   Greetings Fellow Fans of DUPLO Printed Bricks, I have updated my BrickShelf gallery of printed bricks. At this point I have posted all the pictures that other LUGNET folks have shared with me (thanks again) and pictures of all the bricks that I (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-02, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general)

        Re: Updated Gallery of DUPLO Printed Bricks —Tony Hafner
     (...) and see if I can add anything to the list. I've done LDraw versions of some Duplo bricks as well, including one printed brick. I may use your database as a source for new parts to model. Do you by any chance have any info on Primo printed (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.duplo)

         Re: Updated Gallery of DUPLO Printed Bricks —Greg Perry
     (...) Great! I apprecicate both your interest and the offer to try and help out with the database. (...) You're most welcome to make use of the database/gallery for your projects. One of my purposes in putting everything together was so that others (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.duplo)

         Re: Updated Gallery of DUPLO Printed Bricks —Tony Hafner
     (...) Here you go: (URL) 1x2x2: kecholiv.jpg: * on your list luggage.jpg: yours is described as red & blue suitcases, mine has dark grey and red lunch.jpg: * on your list toolbox.jpg: not mentioned on your list tools.jpg: * on your list wheat.jpg: (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.duplo)

         Re: Updated Gallery of DUPLO Printed Bricks —Greg Perry
     (...) the database and the gallery. I've downloaded them all and added them to both places. (...) I corrected my entry for Suitcases 1. I believe I was mistaken in having blue as the color. I substituted your pic for the one I previously had. (...) (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.duplo)

        Re: Updated Gallery of DUPLO Printed Bricks —William Toenjes
   Greg, I've scanned/posted 11 new printed DUPLO bricks to my BrickShelf account in the same format/resolution you have been using. Feel free to copy them and add them to your database. (URL) Toenjes (TooMuchDew) <wtoenjes@attbi.com> (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.duplo)

        Re: Updated Gallery of DUPLO Printed Bricks —Greg Perry
   (...) added them both to the gallery on BrickShelf and the database here on LUGNET. Between your contributions and Tony's I've been able to fill in a lot of the blank spots in the database. Greg (22 years ago, 6-Apr-02, to lugnet.duplo)