 Duplo / 469
Re: Updated Gallery of DUPLO Printed Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 21:43:26 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Greg Perry writes:
In lugnet.duplo, Tony Hafner writes:
http://www.lugnet.com/duplo/~250/printedbricks

Cool- I've never seen this before.  I'll bring home a list of your bricks
and see if I can add anything to the list.

Great! I apprecicate both your interest and the offer to try and help out
with the database.

Here you go:

in 1x2x2:
  kecholiv.jpg: * on your list
  luggage.jpg:
    yours is described as red & blue suitcases, mine has dark grey and red
  lunch.jpg: * on your list
  toolbox.jpg: not mentioned on your list
  tools.jpg: * on your list
  wheat.jpg: listed, but no picture
in 2x4x4, none mentioned in the DB:
  fence.jpg
  snail.jpg
  sun.jpg

You're most welcome to make use of the database/gallery for your projects.
One of my purposes in putting everything together was so that others would
have a resource to enjoy and make use of also.

Thanks- I may at least do some of the brickwork parts in LDraw (they're easy
to model and useful to use).  Do you plan on posting scans of the other
sizes of them?  Also, if you have higher-resolution scans of those, I'd be
very interested in them.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com