 Duplo / 471
Re: Updated Gallery of DUPLO Printed Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 14:12:57 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Tony Hafner writes:
Here you go:

Thanks!  I noticed these last night when doing some updates myself to both
the database and the gallery.  I've downloaded them all and added them to
both places.

in 1x2x2:
kecholiv.jpg: * on your list
luggage.jpg:
   yours is described as red & blue suitcases, mine has dark grey and red

I corrected my entry for Suitcases 1.  I believe I was mistaken in having
blue as the color.  I substituted your pic for the one I previously had.

lunch.jpg: * on your list
toolbox.jpg: not mentioned on your list
tools.jpg: * on your list
wheat.jpg: listed, but no picture

I had just uploaded the Wheat brick in both red and pink last night.  Your
picture looks better than mine so I'm using it for the red one.

in 2x4x4, none mentioned in the DB:
fence.jpg
snail.jpg
sun.jpg

I found the 3099 Duplo tub at a closing K-Mart here in Richmond, Virginia
the other day and went ahead and grabbed it at 20% off since it was the last
one they had and I wanted a green tub.  So I have the snail, sun and spider
bricks from that set now and have included them in both places.

Thanks- I may at least do some of the brickwork parts in LDraw (they're easy
to model and useful to use).  Do you plan on posting scans of the other
sizes of them?  Also, if you have higher-resolution scans of those, I'd be
very interested in them.

The bricks with the brickwork patterns were ones that were contributed to
the project (can't remember by who) and so the versions in the gallery are
all I have at the moment.

THANKS for your help with the project.

Greg