 Duplo / 466
465  |  467
Subject:
Updated Gallery of DUPLO Printed Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 14:33:37 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Greetings Fellow Fans of DUPLO Printed Bricks,

I have updated my BrickShelf gallery of printed bricks.  At this point I
have posted all the pictures that other LUGNET folks have shared with me
(thanks again) and pictures of all the bricks that I personally own.

The total number of bricks in the gallery is now up to 93!

Here's the link to the folder:

My next job is to update the LUGNET based DUPLO Printed Brick database and
insert links to the new pictures.  I haven't updated that listing since
August of 2001.  In reviewing it the other night I spotted a few typo's and
also have a few entries to add.  I'm also going to more the Promo &
Commemorative bricks to their own separate listing.  I'll probably work on
that task later this week.

In the meantime, if you haven't seen it before and have an interest here's
the link to the Printed Brick Database in its current form:
http://www.lugnet.com/duplo/~250/printedbricks

As always, if anyone has additional information or pictures that they can
provide for this project, I'd be most grateful.  Feel free to e-mail me.
Thanks.

Enjoy the pictures.

Greg