 Duplo / 468
Re: Updated Gallery of DUPLO Printed Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 01:36:58 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Tony Hafner writes:
http://www.lugnet.com/duplo/~250/printedbricks

Cool- I've never seen this before.  I'll bring home a list of your bricks
and see if I can add anything to the list.

Great! I apprecicate both your interest and the offer to try and help out
with the database.

I've done LDraw versions of some Duplo bricks as well, including one printed
brick.  I may use your database as a source for new parts to model.

You're most welcome to make use of the database/gallery for your projects.
One of my purposes in putting everything together was so that others would
have a resource to enjoy and make use of also.

Do you by any chance have any info on Primo printed bricks?

Nope - sorry can't help there.  I don't have any Primo LEGO at all.  I only
got interested in DUPLO by accident.  My mother bought me a tub full of
DUPLO toys from a yard sale.  Most of the load was comprised of regular
bricks but there were some of the household sets mixed in too. So I got some
of the bricks with the potted plants, comb/brush, etc.  There was also a
recycling truck in the lot which included the garbage can brick, which I
thought was really cool at the time (not knowing yet of the great variety of
other printed bricks). From there it was only natural that I start looking
for others.

Thus was yet another sub-obsession in my world of LEGO obsession born...

G.