 Duplo / 374 (-10)
  Thumper in Winnie-the-Pooh Sets?

Does anyone know whether Thumper (my not-so-trustworthy memory tells me that is the name of the rabbit) is included in any of the Duplo Pooh sets? I seem to remember having seen that figure before but in browsing through the sets pictured in the (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Duplo Printed Bricks Database

Wayne - many thanks for your asssistance with my project. I can definitely make use of the scanned images as they are. With the additional designs that you've provided the entire inventory of Duplo Printed Bricks will be well over a hundred when I (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Duplo Printed Bricks Database

(...) Greg, here is more input for your Database: I have attached a scan (excuse the quality - green looks black) at Brickshelf: (URL) it I've shown the variations of what you have and 1x2s you didn't mention. Variations: Bucket of Fish Yellow 1x2 (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Printed Brick Mania & This Week's S@H Specials

(...) Hey Greg, <set:2811> has a blue brick with keys and a red one with fire. Scans forthcoming, with any luck this evening. Cheers, Heather -- Heather Patey Pirate Wench / Brick Detective LUGNET Member #490 (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Printed Brick Mania & This Week's S@H Specials

(...) Thanks Wayne - I had finally figured out what that design is on that brick. I found another (i.e. clearer)picture of the set on a catalog/flyer inside one of the duplo sets I bought this past week. Knowing it's a honeycomb explains the bear's (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Printed Brick Mania & This Week's S@H Specials

(...) The one hardest to recognize (in set 2436) is the honeycomb with a couple of bees. Wayne (23 years ago, 5-Jun-01, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Duplo Printed Bricks Database

(...) Here is a scan of 2445 Duplo Farm Yard from page 5 of LEGO's 1994 catalog of retail offerings. The reason I have cross-posted this to general is because I called customer service last week to get this catalog for 2001, and I was told that they (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general)

  Re: Duplo Printed Bricks Database

(...) These were taken right from the bucket sides-- I didn't realize they weren't even in the Lugnet database! I've gone ahead and scanned the bucket sides-- sorry for the poor quality images (and that I haven't put them on Brickshelf-- I seem to (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Duplo Printed Bricks Database

(...) Matthias - thanks for all the information. I appreciate you taking time to help out with my project while performing your other chore. I have added your information to the updated database - at least the info related to the 1x2 bricks. For (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Duplo Printed Bricks Database

(...) Matt - thanks for the pictures. I've added these bricks to the updated database and have also grabbed copies of the pictures to use later on. Thanks for putting these on Brickshelf. I am going to take the pictures that everyone has provided (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.duplo)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact