 Dear LEGO / 5602 (-10)
  Lego fire sets (was Re: TLG wants your input on the CITY line)

(...) There are (URL) lots of departments> that have lime fire trucks, but Lego hasn't given us the parts to make them. In addition, almost all (URL) fire departments> have their rigs in lime. Based on my conversations with other builders, I put (...) (16 years ago, 13-Jul-08, to lugnet.town, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  ? about Tiny Turbos line...

I'm really not sure if this is the correct forum for this, but since the question is for Lego, I decided to put it here. I'm a really big fan of the Tiny Turbo line of Lego Racers and have been collecting them since they've come out. Since all of (...) (16 years ago, 9-Jun-08, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  How to fit large scaled trains on L-gauge

Hi all, It's been a while since I posted here. I've been playing with this idea for years, and now I finally got the courage to put it all on my webpage. (URL) (teaser pic) Please read the full story on my (URL), and let me know what you think. Play (...) (16 years ago, 12-May-08, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Lego factory gallery ratings and URL linking???

Funny how the Exoforce gallery has "Most Voted Creations" but the factory doesn't! Why? (URL) (16 years ago, 10-Apr-08, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Dear LEGO...

I don't ask for much--I buy lots of your product and I like to think I'm a good 'private' ambassador for your wares. I would just like one thing... well, two things really... See, I was building my latest 948 go-cart in reddish brown-- (2 URLs) And (...) (16 years ago, 26-Mar-08, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Lego factory gallery ratings and URL linking???

(...) How obvious - great! Although I cant check the price of my model and get to that page until I download the new LDD open it in there save it and repost it to lego factory! I guess I'll get around to that... It seems that all the submitted (...) (17 years ago, 13-Mar-08, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego factory gallery ratings and URL linking???

(...) I actually found it the complicated way, rather than the (in retrospect) blatantly obvious way of just looking at the utility and seeing the link. There are a few URL's buried in there, like the image of the creation, etc. But I found it by (...) (17 years ago, 13-Mar-08, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego factory gallery ratings and URL linking???

(...) Very interesting! Thanks for that. But how do I get to that html page from here? (URL) is all that random code generated at the end of the URL? I have a submission in the gallery and it doesn't show the creation ID... I thought about a rating (...) (17 years ago, 13-Mar-08, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego factory gallery ratings and URL linking???

(...) Duh. I feel dumb. You can link directly to the products by the creation ID-- it's just not in the gallery veiwer: (URL) (17 years ago, 12-Mar-08, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego factory gallery ratings and URL linking???

One comment I will make-- I don't think they would want the general "rating" per se. I think there's potential for kids to feel bad if their submitted models are rated poorly. Doesn't mean you couldn't circumvent that risk, but you'd have to base (...) (17 years ago, 12-Mar-08, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact