 Dear LEGO / 5600
5599  |  5601
Subject:
How to fit large scaled trains on L-gauge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2008 14:44:36 GMT

Hi all,

It’s been a while since I posted here. I’ve been playing with this idea for years, and now I finally got the courage to put it all on my webpage.

(teaser pic)

Please read the full story on my webpage, and let me know what you think.

Play well,
Maarten