 Trains / 30293
Re: How to fit large scaled trains on L-gauge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2008 13:19:19 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Maarten Steurbaut wrote:
   Hi all,

It’s been a while since I posted here. I’ve been playing with this idea for years, and now I finally got the courage to put it all on my webpage.

(teaser pic)

Please read the full story on my webpage, and let me know what you think.

Play well,
Maarten

I like this idea and furthermore I like this track a lot better than the one piece design of the 9v/RC line. LEGO bring back the old 4.5/12v tracks! Surely they must be cheaper to produce!