 Dear LEGO / 5533
    Re: Building equality one female minifig at a time. —Ben Fleskes
   (...) <snip> This gets me thinking, what is it that defines a 'female' minifig? Personally, when I populate a scene I try to get a good gender balance and there are a variety of things that define 'female' A definitively 'female' torso A (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jun-07, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Building equality one female minifig at a time. —David Laswell
     (...) But are there any? I've got long hair, and for my personal minifig I carved down a Qui-Gon hair (ostensibly one of the more "female" looking hairs in the line, except that it was designed specifically for a very recognizable male character). (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jun-07, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Building equality one female minifig at a time. —Dave Sterling
   (...) I too hate the lipstick laden minifig heads. I really don't know any women that wear that much makeup. For my female figs, I always try use the gender neutral heads. However, I have been impressed with the latest Harry Potter figs for (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jun-07, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Building equality one female minifig at a time. —David Laswell
   (...) They already beat Hermione a few years ago with the Studios redhead 2-sider face, which features a more obvious, but far more girly lipstick design (and only a faint bit of detailing on the eyes to suggest anything was applied there): (URL) (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jun-07, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Building equality one female minifig at a time. —Dave Sterling
   (...) the problem solved. :-) (17 years ago, 28-Jun-07, to lugnet.dear-lego)