 Dear LEGO / 5472 (-5)
  Re: Where Have All the Studs Gone?

(...) Ahem That warning label should read: ** Warning: Blatant TOS violation follows ** </tweak> JOHN (18 years ago, 7-Dec-06, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Where Have All the Studs Gone?

(...) Chris- ** Warning: Self-serving blantant promotional plug follows ** Well, we have 84,000+ new Technic bricks in stock in our BrickLink store, the most of any BrickLink store. -Ted Michon Blue 2x4 Bricks (18 years ago, 7-Dec-06, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Where Have All the Studs Gone?

(...) Indeed, and I believe it already has been touched on there. And I believe any discussion of your assertion will end without consensus, as I believe there is little if any advantage either way. I still prefer using mostly studded bricks, but my (...) (18 years ago, 5-Dec-06, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Where Have All the Studs Gone?

(...) Here's some irony - Town Jr. is what brought me out of my 3rd Dark Ages all those years ago when it first came out. I bought almost all of them because they were readily available in stores. The race car transporter, the construction vehicle (...) (18 years ago, 5-Dec-06, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Where Have All the Studs Gone?

(...) My assertion about the relative merits of studded/studless beams would not have an easy proof, but it might make interesting fodder for the .technic newsgroup. (Congratulations on your new curatorship, BTW!) I welcome the opportunity to (...) (18 years ago, 5-Dec-06, to lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact