 Dear LEGO / 5239
Re: A few requests to enhance the System
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 07:03:22 GMT

   Um, OK, I gota ask - if it's studless, how can you tell where the studs • are
to see if the holes align with them?

Good question!  It's because on the studless beams the holes are right next
to each other, whereas on the studded beams the holes have a much larger
space in-between.

Dave S.