 Dear LEGO / 5236
Re: A few requests to enhance the System
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 2005 00:58:43 GMT

"Ray Sanders" <rsanders@svic.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.dear-lego, David Simmons wrote:

- Please consider producing more odd-length bricks and plates.  Right • now we
only 3-stud long bricks and plates.  I'd love to see some 5-stud and • 7-stud
bricks and plates.  You've done it with Technic axles and those pieces • are
tremendously useful.  Once again, expanding the system expands the • creative
possibilities.

Many of the studless Technic beams and most of the ZNAP beams are odd • lengths. I
know this is not what you were asking for, but interesting none the less.

Ray

Even more odd is that all the studless Technic beams have holes aligned with
the studs whereas the regular Technic beams have the holes aligned
in-between the studs.  I'd like to see regular Technic beams with holes
aligned with the studs (other than the 1x2's we've already seen).  They
would be a great boon to SNOT work.

Dave