 Dear LEGO / 4637 (-10)
  Re: 4755 - Knight Bus Colours

(...) I think that's a brick with a plate on top. If you look at the big picture you'll see it's taller than a single brick. (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: 4755 - Knight Bus Colours

(...) shades of purple within a single brick? If so, I would imagine that LEGO Customer Service would consider at least this a problem. You might be able to get replacement bricks of a consistent (though unpredictable) shade of purple. Maybe having (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: The Knight Bus has arrived... but it's not all good news

Yes, you are right, I didn't catch that part. I guess it was so realistic I did want or need to read any more. :) Still, I think you really have something here. Seems a lot more logical explanation to me than what has been officially provided so (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: The Knight Bus has arrived... but it's not all good news

you missed the (...) bit diddnt you ;) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: The Knight Bus has arrived... but it's not all good news

(...) Greg, You missed the words "DISCLAIMER: The above is a parody. It is not true. I made it up." I shudder to think what craziness is going to be posted on April 1st :) -- Bill (TooMuchDew) "Remember, no matter where you go, there you are" "Put (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: The Knight Bus has arrived... but it's not all good news

I wonder how much it costs them to assemble a focus group that will say a quality reduction is exactly what they would buy! This is absolutely ridiculous. There are so many different colors in the Lego color pallete that it is absurd to think that (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Is this supposed to happen?...

Hi, This is what happened to our LEGO PRIMO Elephant : (URL) A broken axle: I don't think this is supposed to happen... Is there a maximum age (or maximum weight) for this item? My daughter who was playing with it is only 2 years old. (it is the (...) (21 years ago, 1-Mar-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: 4755 - Knight Bus Colours

(...) Remember when the word "LEGO" was pretty much synonymous with "quality"? What ever happened to those days? <sigh> I'm really beginning to wonder if anyone at The LEGO Company even cares about quality anymore... Come on, LEGO! Get your act (...) (21 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Lego club unhelpful answers for kids.

So, I was looking at (URL). It's a place for kids to send in questions to be answered by "The Amazing Redini". Okay, so it's obviously not a extremely formal QA area, but it does have lots of interesting facts -- for example, the bit about 84 (...) (21 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general) !!

  4755 - Knight Bus Colours

Dear LEGO What has happened to your quality control? I brought a couple of the Knight Bus sets and ( as well as having a few missing pieces in both boxes) the colour of the new bricks are all over the place. There are at least 3 different, distinct (...) (21 years ago, 29-Feb-04, to lugnet.dear-lego) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact