 Dear LEGO / 4592 (-5)
  Re: New Technic crane

(...) Seems to me they are. Seems to me they're even responding to some of it. Just because they don't bend to every one of oue whims doesn't mean they aren't listening. (...) What do you propose? Storming the castle, putting the executive to the (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: New Technic crane

(...) I look at it this way: It's still LEGO, right? Sure, the model in the box may have an element the you don't like but nothing forces you to build the model the way it is pictured. Some of the colors may be different but all the bricks that you (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: New Technic crane

(...) Or the Legends series.... (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: New Technic crane

(...) I'm curious as to how you've drawn that conclusion. While there have been a lot of decisions I didn't like lately, there also have been a lot that I did. I think they listen a lot. What do you call the designer sets? That, to me, is evidence (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: New Skin Tones coming? (was: Re: Scans from new danish 2004 catalog)

I have followed this thread and now I want to add my thoughts, for what they are worth. I really like yellow. When I think of a minifig I think of a yellow face. I have, however, been quick to accept the new facial expressions and choose those above (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact