 Dear LEGO / 4194
  new electrics

hi according to lego is going to make only studless technic bricks i propose some new electric elements i suppose lego designers will make it right but the main idea is here (post moderation) (URL) links) (URL) know lego politics is to not use (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: new electrics

(...) Are you saying that LEGO has officially said that it shall discontinue the production of technic bricks with studs? Fredrik -- (URL) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: new electrics

no but new sets are using less and less bricks which are replaced by more and more liftarms so... regards pixel "Fredrik Glöckner" <fredrigl@math.uio.no> wrote in message news:qrdel6pe6uy.fsf....uio.no... (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: new electrics

(...) Yes - but new sets are also using less and less yellow bricks - does that prove the immenent demise of yellow bricks? ---...--- Steve Baker ---...--- HomeEmail: <sjbaker1@airmail.net> WorkEmail: <sjbaker@link.com> HomePage : (URL) : (4 URLs) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: new electrics

Regardless of the current state of the Lego Wire, brick, or other item or the future plans of TLG for these items; I think Pixel has a good idea here. The idea of passing the power through an axle (and axle joiners, etc) would definitely open the (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: new electrics

no it doesn't but if they make whole sets with liftarm they will need new electric system pixel "Steve Baker" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:3E3F12AB.502020...ail.net... (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: new electrics

thanx man in fact i thought that the axle will be the only electric part i mean the axle should be connected to wire the axles on the ends of wire should replace electric bricks it will allow us to put the axle into a hole and then move along so we (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: new electrics

(...) I don't think your statement is well supported by the latest 2003 pictures: (URL) regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: new electrics

(...) brick type doesn't prove anything about the intentions of the Lego company...I have no idea whether Yellow is a declining colour or not. ---...--- Steve Baker ---...--- HomeEmail: <sjbaker1@airmail.net> WorkEmail: <sjbaker@link.com> HomePage : (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: new electrics

Ahhh, this makes sense, as I guess it would be expensive to produce axle joiners with electric contacts inside; plus it would be confusing for most people who would try to use regular axles/axle joiners and get mad when it doesn't work. A wire with (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: new electrics

in fact i thought that the axle will be the only electric part i mean the axle should be connected to wire the axles on the ends of wire should replace electric bricks it will allow us to put the axle into a hole and then move along so we would put (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

  Re: new electrics

(...) Yes I understand but could not resist :) We mortal AFOL's need a life! I mean discussing the do's and don'ts of a major toy company... :) /Tobbe (21 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)