 Dear LEGO / 4097
Re: Letter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 12:55:47 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Dan Mattia writes:
I am writing a letter to TLC about their current products and how they are.
I am going to express how I dislike them and such, and give them some ideas
of what we want.  Feel free to give me ideas and such.  It's time we make a
stand and let TLC know what we want.

~Dan
http://lsa44.cjb.net
http://brickshelf.com/gallery/the-lsa

Not a bad idea...just don't forget to mention to them that people outside
the US/Canada buy lego, and that they would certainly appreciate being
treated as equals, and not be left with the scraps from the US/Canada. [for
the record, there have been at least 3 sets in Australia that were in US
packaging instead of the REAL [European] style which have appeared on
shelves in the last 6-8 weeks.]

Benjamin Whytcross