 Dear LEGO / 4092
Re: Letter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 20:01:16 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Dan Mattia writes:
I am writing a letter to TLC about their current products and how they are.
I am going to express how I dislike them and such, and give them some ideas
of what we want.  Feel free to give me ideas and such.  It's time we make a
stand and let TLC know what we want.

~Dan
http://lsa44.cjb.net
http://brickshelf.com/gallery/the-lsa

Wasssssssssssup Everyone,
Okay, now I've found where I want to be.
First of all, I just want to say I've been a lego fan since I was 3 (this is
my tenth year of being a fan)  This is as low as they've gotten.  I never
minded anything they did until right around late 2000 when everything
started to get really bad.  No longer exist the great sets of my early
childhood that were great to build and play with, but now exists things like
Jack Stone and GALIDOR.  Is Lego trying to become a little kids company and
do away with its sets of the pasts that were made for all ages?
Thats something I wish I knew.

Anyways, this is what I think should be done.
They need get rid of Jack Stone.  Very little people buy Jack Stone,
making the series pretty much a waste of good plastic that could be used
for much cooler things. (bringing back Pirates, Castle, etc.)
Next, I don't care how, but they gotta get rid of GALIDOR.  While its been
pointed out to me that some of the pieces are good
(I wouldn't know, I don't look at GALIDOR), and while that may be true,  the
series is still an overall work of bs, and is 10 times worse than Jack
Stone.  I don't know how many people read my other post (about bionicle and
GALIDOR),
but while it'd be nice to replace bionicle with something better
(pirates, castle, space etc.)  Its not as bad as the others listed above
because at least they were made out of normal Legos.
Thats all I've got to say, so good luck Dan on the letter.
Hasta La Vista, Sean
P.S  I want the old Lego Company back too.