 Dear LEGO / 4096
Re: Letter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 11:43:36 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Dan Mattia writes:
I am writing a letter to TLC about their current products and how they are.
I am going to express how I dislike them and such, and give them some ideas
of what we want.  Feel free to give me ideas and such.  It's time we make a
stand and let TLC know what we want.

I think there's a fair chance that LD and TLC already know what we want.
That's not the hard part. Giving us what we want is the hard part.

Well, I figured if we showed TLC how many people want it, it will keep
pushing them to do it.
Good luck though. Just please don't presume to speak for all of us, OK?

I wasn't going to.  I was going to say "Some of us" or something like that.

~Dan
http://lsa44.cjb.net
http://brickshelf.com/gallery/the-lsa