 Dear LEGO / 3957
    Small Shop Horror Story (Trying to post to correct newsgroup) —Laura Gjovaag
   Hi all. As some of you know, I recently went to work for a small educational toy shop in North Seattle. I actually found the job thanks to LEGO! The owner was considering starting to carry LEGO, and was at a SeaLUG meeting. Well, it took quite some (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jun-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Small Shop Horror Story (Trying to post to correct newsgroup) —Benjamin Medinets
     (...) Sounds like the other situations regarding small shops. The real problem now adays, if I read correctly is BIG places like Toys R US and Walmart have special status with Lego. They get breaks, and LEGO caters to them (they even redid their (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jun-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

         Re: Small Shop Horror Story (Trying to post to correct newsgroup) —Laura Gjovaag
     (...) If this is true, this is a serious problem. Treating small shops like scum cannot enhance LEGO's reputation. (...) Um, I really think this was an "honest" mistake on the part of LEGO. Someone accidently packaged six copies of a set into the (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Small Shop Horror Story (Trying to post to correct newsgroup) —Todd Thuma
   Laura, If you have any friends that are lawyers r work for a law firm, have them call LEGO on your behalf. It sounds like you may have reached the wrong employee on the wrong day. Try them again. This is really surprising considering the way LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: Small Shop Horror Story (Trying to post to correct newsgroup) —Laura Gjovaag
   Hiya Todd, (...) Whoa cowboy! I don't intend to sue LEGO. I simply intend to let them know how badly they've screwed up, and get them to fix the mistake they made. (...) Actually, I plan to call them myself, since it was the receiving clerk who (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)