 Dear LEGO / 3926
Re: Rebel Blockade Runner . . . Holy Moly ! !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 21:56:38 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ...
Your argument that Lego should not provide them may be valid, or it may • not.
(after several dozen perhaps you don't need any more of them) It's moot,
though since they seem to have stopped. But to make it a valid argument it
would be helpful if there was an alternative source for them (for those,
like me that find them useful...) I don't know of one off hand, do you?

Has anyone tried seedling trays? The inserts for these come in multiple
"hole" sizes from about 1" x 1" on up, and all fit in an 11" x 22" solid
tray (the actual inserts are perforated so they can be taken apart, but
sometimes they come apart when you don't want then to, so an outer tray adds
stability). They do have small holes (more like slits) in the bottom, but I
don't think they would be big enough to lose parts down. Available in garden
centres everywhere.

Kevin
NEW shopping mall kit, 1328 pieces!
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-mall.htm