 Dear LEGO / 3733
  Re: LEGO-Galidor Perspective In L.A. Times Article

(...) Lately I've been using: (URL) fill out their opinion surveys and send feedback through their "Send us a comment" link. It's basically a text box that you fill in and then select a category to send it under. It's not a direct email, but (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: LEGO-Galidor Perspective In L.A. Times Article

<big snip> (...) While I totally agree with you, I did notice that the Galidor figs have what appears to be technic pins at the shoulders, and a similar joint at the hips. Not that that does much good, I'd just as soon build my own arms and legs (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

"Xcalabur" <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> wrote in message news:GrJ1Ax.Cs1@lugnet.com... (...) is (...) are (...) altogether. (...) what (...) and (...) A few web sites have an advertising poll on the Galidor figures. Go here for more info: (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: LEGO-Galidor Perspective In L.A. Times Article

(...) I saw the pins to which you are referring. To my eyes they look a lot like the pins that used to connect the arms of my Six Million Dollar Man action figure back in the 1970's. Am I dating myself? :) I'd be curious to see them up close though. (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  RE: LEGO-Galidor Perspective In L.A. Times Article

(...) That's a good example of what's continually happening right now with the "new" (un)LEGO sets. It's becoming more and more incompatible with the LEGO System. I know that LEGO still has the common sense to design the new parts with some kind of (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)