 Dear LEGO / 3714
3713  |  3715
Subject:
The January 2002 catalog contains an error... Still!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 01:11:08 GMT

On 13 Sept 2001, I noted that the Fall 2001 Shop At Home catalog contained an
error concerning the image of set 7000. The same error persists in the January
2002 Shop At Home catalog (bottom of page 27). Please fix the erroneous image of
set 7000. While you are fixing that, please address the color balance for sets
7000 & 7002 (should be sand green not green) and 7001 & 7003 (should be sand
blue not blue). I do not know what your lead time on catalogs is, but this is
getting a bit silly.

Ray