 Off-Topic / Fun / 8911
Re: The January 2002 catalog contains an error... Still!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 21:42:11 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Mark Sandlin writes:
In article <Gr3rtz.BKx@lugnet.com>, "Kerry Raymond" <kerry@dstc.edu.au> wrote:

At least you get a catalogue.

Oh, you had it EASY.

We used to get up at 6pm, 4 hours before we went to bed, and we'd go work
27 hours in a factory, and when we'd get home our parents would kill us to
sleep and dance on our graves singin' hallelujah.

Tell people today and they'll never believe you....

ROSCO