 Dear LEGO / 3597 (-10)
  Re: MOC: Wizard's Tower

(...) Thanks much Allan. (...) While I agree with you, in their defense, if this was an *empty* building, and followed the magic .10 per piece price, and "optimized" (where I have 2 1x4 bricks together they used a 1x8, get the idea?), this set would (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: beams

It looks like LEGO calls them 'Technic Beams' but BrickBay calls them 'Technic Bricks'. Over 1700 lots show up in response to this search: (URL) lugnet.technic, Allan Bedford writes: ... (...) ... (...) ... (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: beams

How sad that the answer to this question isn't (URL) Seems like something I would prefer to address if I were the company. Besides the fact that it would be nice to buy direct from the source, it would also be nice to have a bit better selection (...) (23 years ago, 8-Dec-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Consumer affairs

Solved, just received an e-mail explaining parts will be sent during the next two weeks. Just wish it had been easier to ask for them. Pedro (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: dear lego, please make this piece

(...) You mean, a divergent point? Pedro (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  dear lego, please make this piece

basicly, it would be similar to this piece (URL) in lego 9v track. Is such a piece even possible with the geometry of lego track? I know its not very likely that we will see this piece but I can drawm cant I :) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: First pics of my pyramid

(...) for a wish to TLC. Wouldn't it be glorious if Town and Adventurers could merge a little more with a 1920-1930s theme ("shameless plug inserted here for TLC to aquire an Indiana Jones license") sort of like the streets of Cairo, Egypt and (...) (23 years ago, 24-Nov-01, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Bulk Technic items would be a nice addition to the family

I'd just like to point out that I raised the same issue here in a call for Technic "buckets", with no real response from TLC. However, under the DACTA board there was something of a response - to their credit. While the general consensus from the (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Bulk Technic items would be a nice addition to the family

Dear Lego, Please sell bulk Technic pieces. I love trains and I love robotics. I love building bridges but my piece count has dwindled because of a lack of new Technic pieces. No, strike that previous remark, a lack of replacement Technic pieces. I (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Bulk Technic items would be a nice addition to the family

(...) YES! This is something that I've also been waiting for, ever since bulk started. I would like to see studded beams, and plates, as well as non-studded beams, full and half width, all in each size they come in, but only one size per bulk pack. (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact