 Dear LEGO / 3574
Re: Minifigures in Legoland
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 20:35:14 GMT

Only if the cases were indoors and shielded from the sun!  Otherwise, your
creations could quickly sunstain.

Tony Hafner wrote:

Ongoing
displays would be really wonderful as well, as there are only so many
visitors on a given weekend.  There could be cases set up in various places
around the park (restaurants, shops, etc.) filled with themed displays that
live there for months at a time.  And I bet that a lot of us here would love
to have a case of our stuff at the park for an extended period, even if it
did mean that we didn't have use of those parts for that time.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com