 Dear LEGO / 3572 (-10)
  Re: Minifigures in Legoland

I recall, on our visit to Billund in 1980, finding an incredible Space display inside a glass case. I think it was in the store, but I'm not sure... that was a long time ago. This was in the time of blue/grey classic space with yellow windows, and (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Minifigures in Legoland

(...) I wonder, was the original park miniland built to 'maxi-fig' scale? (What are the big figures from the 70's called, I can't find any reference to them in Partsref.) Psi (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: Minifigures in Legoland

In lugnet.dear-lego, James Stacey writes: ... (...) At Legoland Billund, there are a couple of minifig scale models in the park proper. One is a concert hall with a retractable roof, filled with thousands of minifigs. But I imagine that the park's (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Minifigures in Legoland

(...) Indeed, you are not the only one! I remember when I was a kid, back in the eighties, there used to be a recurring event called the 'Lego Show'. It was a show with many displays and dioramas that travelled across the country. It was ussually (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Minifigures in Legoland

Hi James, As a kid, I don't recall seeing many LEGO displays at all, so I guess I only remember one minifig-scale: it was in a supermarket, a medium-sized diorama, featuring many Town sets from 91/92. Probably before Christmas, and the diorama gave (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Minifigures in Legoland

An old family friend called round my house a week or so with her children (3 boys between 7 and 13) - keep with me, this is on topic honest, They live down in Cornwall and hadn't been to south wales before. The 3 boys are all huge Lego fans and (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

  Re: Goodbye Lego and thanks for all the bricks

I'm gonna stick my nose in here, and say I agree whole hartedly. besides that you can now save money :-) I haven't bought anything from lego in aprox 9 monthes. of coarse I'm going into my dark ages, so you might have different results with not (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Contact for a small complain, and some feedback

(...) Hi Martin, I agree with you. In fact, if TLC is trying so hard to save on packaging, why not return to the old style? The cardboard was thinner, and the box inside could be re-used for storage... I still have some from my older sets that I use (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Contact for a small complain, and some feedback

(...) Hi Mike, Thank you for the reply. You know, now that you mention it, I remember having read this post some time ago, I just hadn't yet ordered my K10001... so I did not pay much attention to it. So TLC *knows* about this mistake, and they (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Goodbye Lego and thanks for all the bricks

"Allan Bedford" <apotomeREMOVE-THIS@...vista.net> wrote in message news:GMn6Cr.5y0@lugnet.com... (...) They have had all the input and direction they need via Lugnet. My thoughts aren't too dissimilar to many others here. I can't see Lego having (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact