 Dear LEGO / 3562 (-5)
  Re: Contact for a small complain, and some feedback

In lugnet.dear-lego, Pedro Silva writes: [Snip] (...) [Snip] I have a similar complaint about several newer sets e.g. 8466, in which the instructions were mangled up because of the way the boxes are now packed. I know it is done to save on (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

"Pedro Silva" <el_gordo@netc.pt> wrote in message news:GMK5wH.7tr@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) the (...) upseting, (...) the (...) [ ... snipped ... ] The blue windows is an acknoledged error and there is a solution. See this: (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Contact for a small complain, and some feedback

Hi, I have a small complain regarding my newly acquired Metroliner kit, and I'd like to know who I should e-mail about it. The catches are: - I live in Portugal, where S@H isn't yet available. So I had to ask Belgian friends to buy the set, and (...) (23 years ago, 10-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego hostility

(...) Amen! I'm not posting this message as a "response" to your response but more as a direct post to Lego. I didn't want to say anything but I recently had a nightmare of an experience with the Customer "Service" Representatives at the S & H 800 (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: foo!

(...) The lugnet.dear-lego group is for posting open letters to TLC, not for debates. Richard's original post in this thread was on-topic to the group. At this point, however, both of you are straying pretty wildly off-topic for the group. Please (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact