 Dear LEGO / 3561
Re: Contact for a small complain, and some feedback
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 01:40:20 GMT

"Pedro Silva" <el_gordo@netc.pt> wrote in message
Hi,

[ ... snipped ... ]

Ok, now for the feedback:
I like the set very much. I own the original metroliner and club car, and
now I'd have a clone... if it weren't for those blue-glass windows... ugh!
I mean, I can take the stickers, I can understand the hair, I don't mind • the
new type of wire, but those glasses... it just sticks out, it is very
unaesthetical (sp?).
Oh, and I found some minor misprints in the doors, probably the machine to
print them was malfunctioning or maladjusted - but this is not too • upseting,
I just thought about letting you guys know to see if it is *fixable* for • the
future.

Overall, very nice. Worth the ? to the last. Bring on some more like this!

Pedro

[ ... snipped ... ]

The blue windows is an acknoledged error and there is a solution.

See this:  http://news.lugnet.com/lego/direct/?n=3302

Note that the number here is for the US but you should be able to contact
LEGO in Europe to get the same items Jake refers to I would think.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot