 Dear LEGO / 3457 (-10)
  S@H in Portugal

Hi, I'm just posting this here hoping someone can assist me... Here in Portugal we have been told that Shop at Home would be available in mid-summer this year, but the summer is ending and not even the new catalogues have hit the stores. Has TLG (...) (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: How about advertising LEGO on cars?

(...) The LEGO Company are probably very cautious about where they put their logo. To maintain the value of their logo, they cannot risk having it next to some other logo or brand name which has different connotations, for example a liquor brand or (...) (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: How about advertising LEGO on cars?

(...) If this is the same thing... I think some of our Taxi's here have these on the rear of the car (attached to the boot)... something else is on the inside of the trolly's we have little panels that also have advertising... I guess they do that (...) (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: How about advertising LEGO on cars?

(...) Hi Maggie. It may have been someone who decorated their car for Autowraps.com. They pay you to put that stuff on your car, but they generally seek out newer, trendy cars like the PT or the Beetle. (URL) of interesting. :^) ~Grand Admiral (...) (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  How about advertising LEGO on cars?

Dear LEGO, Yesterday I saw a Chrysler PT Cruiser with one of those advertisements that are wrapped onto cars-- for Little Tykes toys. Their logo was displayed in large letters with a picture of their Cozy Coupe on one side and some other large LT (...) (23 years ago, 15-Sep-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: The fall 2001 catalog contains an error

(...) If you mean the pic with the non-existant corner slopes it isn't just floating around. Shop.lego.com is *still* selling the set under that image. Their box image is correct but that isn't the featured picture on the item page. John #388 (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  The fall 2001 catalog contains an error

In the Fall 2001 catalog, on page 24, at the bottom, the pictures for the four small dinosaur sets are shown. The picture for 7000 Young Ankylosaurus is wrong. That is the same incorrect picture that has been floating around here and there for the (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: I can't tolerate this *juniorization* Either

(...) I actually disagree with that, but the disappointment behind it is much the same. This change in quality and piece quantity that we see is really a change in target audience for Lego (and a poor one in my opinion). Where Lego once held the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Bummer of the Week: LEGO Made in China

(...) I think some people are a little out of touch with reality, and I've seen enough of this argument to post my 2 cents worth. Its admirable that you and others are willing to give up your abs habit to try and stop Lego from doing business.... (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Bummer of the Week: LEGO Made in China

Excuse my french, but zis crap outrages me! I can't believe lego would stoop so low as to doing this, so little duplo "things" suck! They are horrible, and if lego does make all of the things in China, I know I'm not going to support lego anymore. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact