 Dear LEGO / 3455
Re: How about advertising LEGO on cars?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 16 Sep 2001 04:49:38 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Maggie Cambron writes:
Dear LEGO,

Yesterday I saw a Chrysler PT Cruiser with one of those advertisements that are
wrapped onto cars-- for Little Tykes toys.  Their logo was displayed in large
letters with a picture of their Cozy Coupe on one side and some other large LT
toy on the other, and the effect was charming!  It brought a smile to my face
at the end of a week during which there was not much to smile about.

It occurred to me that I would love to see something like this advertising
LEGO.  Have you considered doing those car wrapper ads for LEGO on vehicles
like the PT Cruiser or newer Volkswagen Beetles?  I bet some AFOL's would even
offer to drive them around for free!

Maggie C. (AFOL and mom of 6- and 8-year-old boys who play with LEGO)

If this is the same thing... I think some of our Taxi's here have these on
the rear of the car (attached to the boot)... something else is on the
inside of the trolly's we have little panels that also have advertising... I
guess they do that there too? (prob an American idea anyway hehehe).

Mel