 Dear LEGO / 33
Re: Why lego should not makeso many new colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 10 Oct 1998 11:45:05 GMT

Well, I guess I should suggest some improvements, so here goes.....

1) [space] make sets more complex, have more pieces, and be better
constructed, make fewer of them, and have them out longer. Bring back
sets/themes which have proved themselves over time, like Futuron,
Blacktron and the nonthemed general space sets, from before the late
80's.

2) [castle] same as the first half of the one above, also make sets
bigger

3) [aquazone] same as #1, and #2, bring back the first aquanauts, the
stingrays, aquanauts and hydronauts are good examples of the level of
complexity all sets should be

4) [technic] make universal sets like you use to have, but include
pneumatic, electronics, gears (the old very big one esp.), like
mindstorms, but without all the robitics.

5) [town] follow the advice in #1

I guess thats it...
ian