 Dear LEGO / 3057 (-10)
  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

wow. if only. I have always seen the modular sets to be a far better idea than the stand alone playsets. If TLC released these sets I'd have no money left. I love the concept of marketing the products with 2 set options. we all buy 2 of the sets and (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  No wonder they were quiet when I made a suggestion.

Some time during 2000 I mentioned that it would be a nice idea if TLC/TLG did a couple of Dinosuar skeletons (sort of lego fossils.). I did not expect the idea to be taken too seriously .... What do I know hear rumours of? Dino sets! unfortuantly (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Bulk Bricks

I love the bulk bricks, but can someone tell me why the 1x1 and 1x3 bricks are not available in bulk? A person has to fill in those spaces with SOMETHING, and paper machier isn't going to do the trick. Also, the color selection is strange - 1x2's (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Introductions

I should have done this during my earlier post. I just want to introduce myself. My name is Drew Setter and I'm waiting for my registration information to process so I can become a full fledged member. I've been lurking around lugnet for awhile now (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Does anybody know ...?

(...) I'd settle for one of the 2 grays for now...or black. I'd rather see say the 3x4 bricks, 3x2 bricks, corners and tops available in seperate packs (3 types of pack). Like the red roof bricks, where you can get all the different types of them (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Does anybody know ...?

(...) Yes! However they wish to do it, we really need to have access to all of the roof bricks that they ever made in all the colors they have made so far. I am thinking at least black, red, the two greys, blue, yellow... There are basic element (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Please produce a StarWars Minifig Pack

Hi Lego, I hope you read this newsgroup. I would like to request a Star Wars minifig pack. It could contain regular Stormtroopers, Leia (Hoth style hair and costume), Jawas, Yoda, more Stormtroopers, Hoth Stormtroopers, more Hoth rebels. A droid (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re-issue of old figures

I hope the Lego Company takes suggestions. I believe this idea has been suggested before in this and other newsgroups. I also believe that there is strength in numbers and I hope the rest of the building community including the lurkers who never (...) (24 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego Ninja Theme Chess Set

(...) I think so too. That is why I set the follow-ups to go to lugnet.dear-lego James J. P.S.: After thinking about it, the hoods from the Star Wars Emperor's guards or ninjas would be interesting if used on a bishop... (...) It would be nice if (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Lego Ninja Theme Chess Set

James, Thanks for the kinds words on the set. Your idea of Lego offering pre-made chess boards is a very good one. As usual, AFOLs can come up with ideas that would probably be money makers for TLC but some of our ideas never see the light of day. (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact