 Dear LEGO / 3055
3054  |  3056
Subject:
Bulk Bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 21:38:09 GMT

I love the bulk bricks, but can someone tell me why the 1x1 and 1x3 bricks
are not available in bulk?  A person has to fill in those spaces with
SOMETHING, and paper machier isn't going to do the trick.

Also, the color selection is strange - 1x2's available in only lt grey, dk
grey, and tan (which I will shortly be buying hundreds of - Please don't
discontinue!), but the 1x4's and 1x6's aren't available in dk grey or tan.

And plates, please!  Lots of 1x plates in the shorter lengths.

Lt grey, dk grey, and tan and the new dusty colors, especially sand green
are my favorites.  I plan to build a rubble-stone arch for my main castle as
soon as I have accumulated enough small plates.

This has been part I of my wish-list.

Thank you,

~~Tatyana
~~Queen of her own little kingdom