 Dear LEGO / 3042 (-10)
  Could you please hire Craigo Hamilton as a minifigure designer?

Dear Lego: I can't believe that I never made this request before now, but could you please hire Craigo Hamilton as a minifigure designer? See: (URL) see the website is to understand the request. The guy simply deserves to join your ranks. Thanks, (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Model Team Decline

(...) How come it has it's own newsgroup then? (...) The solutions obvious, this is lego we're discussing so just build them yourself and then upload the pics onto Lugnet. (...) Indeed they are. (...) No they shouldn't, perhaps they should ask the (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Bulk getting better and better

(...) I have not seen any new bulk packs recently. I go to lego.com and select bulk packs from the menu. Am I looking in the wrong place? Lester (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Thank you LEGO!

"Josh Opotzner" <Josh120@aol.com> wrote in message news:GAI2tD.EC7@lugnet.com... (...) all (...) two (...) Maybe things are different here in the UK/Europe - I asked if I should send my misprinted helmet back and the rep told me I could do what I (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: The Refocusing of LEGO

I just want to start this reply with a sense of awe. I have long wondered what drove me into my dark age and what has brought me back. Thank you for putting into words what so many of us have thought. (...) My dark ages started in 1993 when I was (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Non functioning Micromotor.

(...) Thanks Tony, Derek and Aaron. I called Consumer Services and they are going to send me a new one - without even asking for the old one first. Now that is both beyond the call of duty and asking for trouble, so... To TLC, well done and to (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Thank you LEGO!

(...) I had a similar problem with my stormtrooper helmet, but instead of rushing me a new helmet with something like a key-ring, they sent me a padded envelope with nothing inside but a folded padded envelope to send back my misprinted helmet in. (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Bulk getting better and better

Dear Lego, thanx for the still growing list of bulk packs. Here's a few requests: the chains are in, now please add the threads as found in 856. PLEASE re-release the solid 24x43 tyres from the early days..... Change the old-style 9V motor for the (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Thank you LEGO!

I recently picked up a 7146 TIE Fighter and to my horror discovered my very first misprinted part - the stormtrooper helmet had grey smears over the front where the 2 left hand grey blobs had been misplaced and then something handled that area. I (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Skeleton Henchmen

(...) 2nded 2nded!!!! If all we get these days is the 3 minifig hero sets, I'd like to see: - 2 Ogel's henchmen + 1 Ogel - 2 Imperial Guards + 1 Emperor (or 1 shuttle pilot) - 2 Storm Troopers + 1 Tie Fighter pilot I'd also like to see a minifig (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact