 Dear LEGO / 2939
  Eccentric Slope Packs!

There is a clear need for service packs of small quantities of unusual slopes. LEGO itself has provided evidence: Page 31 of the January S@H catalog has building suggestions for Bulk Paks (incidentally, the suggestions are a great idea) for a bus (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Eccentric Slope Packs!

(...) this is almost exactly what I was trying to get across in another thread. I would suggest that the current 2x4 and 2x2 slope and 2x4 peek packs are great as they are. I would suggest that a possible assortment of the "Supplementary" roof pack (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Eccentric Slope Packs!

(...) Great suggestion -- I realized this myself, just last night. I was trying to make up a list of 'standard' parts that S@H should offer in bulk, limited to bricks, plates, tiles, and slopes. The number of different pieces needed construct decent (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Eccentric Slope Packs!

To All, (...) slopes. (...) Indeed. That would make roofs and the buildings that much closer to being cost effective. Scott S. -- Personal Page: (URL) Index Page: (URL) The Sanburn Systems Company for individual or bulk sale LEGO parts! (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Eccentric Slope Packs!

Right on Eric. I have many tens of the red and black Roof Brick packs. There always seem to be extra supplementary bits left over, when a typical roof consumes the 2x4 and 2x2 from many packs but not all the corners and peaks. It seems like LEGO is (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Eccentric Slope Packs!

(...) Maybe TLC should consider "archetectural kits". That is a pack or even a set that has suplementary pieces (and digrams) for things like dormers and gables. Or style packs like tudor or gothic. (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Eccentric Slope Packs!

"Steve Bliss" <steve.bliss@home.com> wrote in message news:ajd89tshq1ng2jq...4ax.com... (...) slopes. (...) I'm also wondering if low slope roof pieces will eventually be offered in bulk as well. Which raises the question - was a low slope inside (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Eccentric Slope Packs!

(...) I don't think that is 100% accurate because I don't remember seeing 2x4 Brown Roof Peeks in any set to date. I think we are definitely more likely to see parts if they are part of a current production run but I definitely don't think that is (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Eccentric Slope Packs!

(...) Out of sheer whimsy and for the sake of novelty, I would *Love* to have available the full range of slopes/roof peaks/gables in white. For a life-time legophile, a well-formed roof done entirely in white would be one of those proverbial times (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Eccentric Slope Packs!

To all, (...) Indeed. Not only for buildings, but for space creations as well, maybe blue too! : ) Scott "I'm dreaming of a white slope pack.... just like the ones I used to know..." S. -- ***...*** Please visit (URL) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Eccentric Slope Packs!

Brown 2x4 roof peaks are available in 3756. </alan> (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Eccentric Slope Packs!

"Timothy D. Freshly" <timfreshly@shaheenlaw.com> wrote in message news:G95yuH.5Bo@lugnet.com... (...) Not to my knowledge. Same goes for half pyramids, gable connectors(I think that's what they're called, those roof peaks that have an overhang so (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.dear-lego)