 Dear LEGO / 2941
Re: Eccentric Slope Packs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 21:51:45 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, TWS Garrison wrote:

There is a clear need for service packs of small quantities of unusual slopes.

Great suggestion -- I realized this myself, just last night.  I was trying
to make up a list of 'standard' parts that S@H should offer in bulk,
limited to bricks, plates, tiles, and slopes.  The number of different
pieces needed construct decent looking roofs (and other sloped surfaces)
really unbalanced the list.

Steve