 Dear LEGO / 2943
Re: Eccentric Slope Packs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 02:59:15 GMT

Right on Eric.

I have many tens of the red and black Roof Brick packs. There always seem to
be extra supplementary bits left over, when a typical roof consumes the 2x4
and 2x2 from many packs but not all the corners and peaks.

It seems like LEGO is going to offer bulk packs of parts that have already
been seen in production runs. From all the green roof bricks in Lego Studios
(and Star Wars) I hope they make a mixed Green Roof Pack, or a Supplementary
Green Roof Pack like the assortment you describe.

I would love to replace ALL of my black roof bricks with brown ones on ALL
of my current buildings!!!!  Alas, no corners have appeared.  Meanwhile,
I'll be experimenting with brown 2x4 and 2x2.

-Erik