 Dear LEGO / 2827 (-5)
  Re: zactly

(...) <snip> (...) The world continues to change. I work at a university where some of the buildings were built brick by brick by masons who were most likely proud of their work and effort. There are cornerstones on some of them with the date of (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: What Happens To Returned Legos?

(...) Interesting. I would like to purchase a few "K8's". Maybe we can get Lego to bulk sell K8's to the Lugnet community? It would be nice to buy bulk amounts of relatively current sets at extremelly discounted prices. Do you know if Lego Direct (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego)

  Re: What Happens To Returned Legos?

(...) The first time I saw these boxes I just said wait for them to show up at Goodwill. I purchased my first UCS X-Wing less than 3 weeks later for 35.00. It has gotten so bad that when I see new sets in the store I gauge their ability to stand up (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego)

  Re: What would it take?

(...) Do you really think that this is the way TLG thinks? Do you really think TLG will "turn off" completely because we complain too much? I think not - I think they will be looking at our complaints and going "if this is what will make them give (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: Future of Belville

(...) Thank you. Red Roadster! wonderful! The blue and yellow vehicles are no slouches either :-) ... [All would be excellent for the town contest!] (URL) history of Belville page on your site is an excellent resource. Your perspective of how (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.belville, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact