 Dear LEGO / 2760
Re: Studios Broken . . . help?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 22:05:43 GMT

But on the website, they say they support ME as well:

-------------------
Will LEGO Studios and the LEGO Cam work with Windows Millennium Edition?
LEGO Studios currently supports the Windows 98 operating system. We realize the
release of Windows Millennium Edition will be an important event to the PC
community. In response to this release, we have tested LEGO Studios with
Windows Millennium Edition.

We are pleased to announce at this time that we have not found any issues
directly related to the new operating system. We therefore feel we are able to
provide support for LEGO Studios with Windows Millennium Edition. Over the next
several months we will continue to gather more information and post any issues
to our Technical Support Frequently Asked Questions pages.

Sooooo . . . maybe thsi is a bug report? I'd hate to have to return it.

Jason

Well I think this might be your problem.  If you look at the box you will see
that LEGO, in their infinite wisdom, have made LEGO studios only compatible
with Windows 98.