 Dear LEGO / 2757
2756  |  2758
Subject:
Studios Broken . . . help?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 19:30:54 GMT

Hi all,

I'm putting this in Dear LEGO because I'm hoping it will jump start some
response.  I've emailed Studios Support 3 times (no response) with this and
called the phone support to no avail.

It is really a simply problem.  I can't "export", or render movies.

I was wondering if any other Studios owners out there had this problem.  I have
a feeling it may have something to do with the length/size of my movie.

When I take a 5 second clip, totaling .3 MB, it renders the movie fine.
But when I take a 1.5 minute long movie totalling 7 MB, I get a host of errors.
Sometimes it crashes to the desktop.  Sometimes it just freezes.  Sometimes it
creates the final movie file, but only the title screens are there with the
sound, and not the rest of the video.

I have Windows Me with DirectX 8, 10 GB free HD, 128 MB ram, etc.  Anyone
having problems exporting/rendering movies?

If I can't compile movies, no matter how great the rest of the software is,
it's worthless to me.  A lot of the fun of this is showing it to others.

Thanks for any input . . . Jason