 Dear LEGO / 2761
Re: Studios Broken . . . help?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 22:22:01 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Jason Rowoldt writes:
<snip>
I have Windows Me with DirectX 8, 10 GB free HD, 128 MB ram, etc.  Anyone
having problems exporting/rendering movies?

Well I think this might be your problem.  If you look at the box you will see
that LEGO, in their infinite wisdom, have made LEGO studios only compatible
with Windows 98.  Pretty silly I think and they will probably have quite a few

I have Windows ME. I originally had Win2000 which the catalog said they also
supported. Tech support assured me it would not work in Win 2000, only in
Win98SE and Win ME. I switched to Win ME and it loaded fine and I can use
it.  I have not tried to complie any movie yet however.  I'm not sure what
support # you are calling but try calling the Mindstorm help number. They
transfered me to the right people who gave me the correct info right away
when I was trying to originally load the software.

BEN GATRELLE <member:339>
(remove the spam dot from the yellowcastle to reply)